Extra extra! Read all about it!
Our special issue of the SW Globe Times – a two-month collaboration with Bartram’s Garden and the SW CDC – has hit the streets and is now available at local businesses and community hubs throughout Southwest Philadelphia. The issue will also be distributed door to door via local block captains.
In it, you will find:
- An updated pull out sitemap of Bartram’s Garden, our Community Boat House, and The Sankofa Farm at Bartram’s Garden
- A ‘year at a glance’ schedule of events
- A moving poem from a graduating farm intern
- Details about our upcoming Open House and Plant Sale (April 21)
- Frequently Asked Questions about our boating program
- Updates from an ongoing black history research project by historian, Sharece Blakney
- A kids activity where you can make a newspaper flower pot made out of old newspapers
- Plus much much more.
If you’re not able to pick up a physical copy, you can download the link to the entire issue here.
Stay tuned for more collaborations with the SW Globe Times in the future.