Bartram’s Garden is your backyard!
As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Bartram’s Garden relies on the support of generous donors from around the world.
When you invest in Bartram’s Garden, you join this global network of caring partners to keep alive John Bartram’s legacy and to preserve his river garden for all our neighbors. Your support ensures that our 50 acres of public green space and half-mile of riverfront include room for all. Your support will help us meet this year’s goal of raising $200,000 in personal donations.
Your membership is active as soon as you complete your transaction. In an effort to conserve resources, we will send you all your membership materials via email; you will not receive a printed membership card. If you are using your membership benefits at Bartram’s Garden, please just let the person at the register know you are a member when checking out.
Join or renew:
- Friend $50 – Benefits for 1 person PURCHASE
- Family $75 – Benefits for up to 4 people* PURCHASE
- Family Plus $100 – Benefits for up to 6 people* PURCHASE
- Grower’s Circle $250+ – Benefits for up to 6 people* plus an inscribed brick, and Director’s Tour with gifts of $500+
Member benefits include:
- Unlimited tour admission
- Discounted art classes and Make + Take workshops
- Free admission to Little Explorer and Home School Programs at the Family level and above
- Unlimited Tuesday sunset kayaking for up to four people at Family level and above, dates here.
- Free and discounted performances
- Admission to members-only plant sale previews and special events
- 10% discount for nursery, shop, and group tours
- Reciprocal admission benefits to over 270 participating gardens through the American Horticultural Society
Bartram’s Garden has room for all. If you prefer, click here to make a donation to our Room for All Fund in an amount that is meaningful for you. We will happily count you as a member with a gift of any amount.Make a donation
If you have any issues creating your online membership account, email email@example.com