- This event has passed.
Free Fishing Workshop with Coach Todd
- For adults and children (children must be accompanied by an adult)
- For Beginners and Experienced Anglers
- Learn about the various types, techniques and uses of equipment, live and artificial bait and lures for fishing the Schuylkill and Delaware River, as well as streams, ponds and lakes.
- Learn about “What to buy” from stores
- This workshop is free, supported by a grant from the William Penn Foundation
- You must register in advance. Registration is capped at 25 participants.
- Coach Todd is the Lead Coach at Mid-Atlantic Youth Anglers & Outdoors Program